VPL® automates the planning and reporting process. VPL® is pre-loaded with standard plans and progress reports based on the knowledge of your most experienced project members. Instead of starting your planning from a blank sheet, you just download the best plan for your task - automatically adapted to the current project requirements. Track progress by simply download a Global Progress Report for your area and subscribe to the report via email - delivered at optional frequency. VPL® contains a project and a resource module. Read about VPL® in the article ”The project tool that saved the launch of the Volvo XC90”
With VPL® you‘re never more than one click away from total control of your development projects. With a single click, both status and deviations of all critical project parameters are visualized in the same view. Data is always current, updated in real time from live project plans. You can create personal reports, download global reports and subscribe to reports via e-mail.
VPL® offers personal decision support in the form of dashboards and deviation reports, populated with live data. These can be tailored quickly and easily, to each function and user. At any given point you’ll know the exact status and recommended actions to take. The reports can easily be exported to excel, pp & e-mail.
VPL® creates a very distinctive project structure, all the way from project down to detail level. You can move easily and conveniently between the levels, when it suits you. With VPL® you also have full transparency throughout the project.
• Download standard plans – automatically adapted to project req`s
• Each user can build their own custom structure
• Possible to add own activities and sub activities
• Notification if planning is invalid with an explanation
• Exchange of planning data between departments/teams
• Copy activity data between plans
• Base/slave feature
• Create filters in any view direct in the application
• Import/export of planning data via excel and XML
• Portfolio Visualization – Visualization of all project plans in one view