With VPL® you only need one click to get your projects planned based on the best knowledge from your most experienced project members. Plug-in VPL® to your BOM system and VPL® builds your project structure and creates the best plan for all parts - automatically adapted to current project requirements. Subscribe to project progress reports and have them delivered at optional frequency via e-mail. Work with the plans in our dynamic Gantt charts or in VPL DSB's digital scrum board. Read about VPL® in the article ”The project tool that saved the launch of the Volvo XC90”
VPL® is a project management system with built-in project intelligence. In VPL`s project office, you define the best plan for all project tasks and creates standard reports for everyone to download and subscribe to via e-mail. You only need one click to get your project planned based on the best knowledge from your most experienced project members.
Visualize project progress by simply download a Global Report or create your own personal report. Subscribe to the report via email - delivered at any frequency. The data is always current, updated in real time from actual planning. The reports can be exported to excel, pp & e-mail. Access to a short video showing how to create your own report and subscription
VPL® creates a very distinctive project structure, all the way from project down to detail level. You can move easily and conveniently between the levels, when it suits you. With VPL® you also have full transparency throughout the project.
By integrating VPL® with JIRA, you can take advantage of all the VPL® features for your issues. You can easily link an issue to a part plan and visualize the issues, and their status, together with the part activities and project gates - this in one view. Watch our video ”Top 5 Features using VPL for Jira issues”
• Download standard plans – automatically adapted to project req`s
• Each user can build their own custom structure
• Possible to add own activities and sub activities
• Notification if planning is invalid with an explanation
• Exchange of planning data between departments/teams
• Copy activity data between plans
• Base/slave feature
• Create filters in any view direct in the application
• Import/export of planning data via excel and XML
• Portfolio Visualization – Visualization of all project plans in one view